- At the San ysidro border crossing get in the farthest lane open to the RIGHT
- Go through the border, and once again keep in the far right lane
- At the junction, take the far right exit which says “Rosarito/Ensenada” it will take you on a bridge that curves up and to the right and puts you on a freeway going west
- Keep going on this freeway, and DO NOT get off on the left side exit which says “EL SOLER”
- Eventually, you will reach the top of a hill and see a white water reservoir on your right, it’s almost time to merge
- You’ll merge when you get to a fork in the road; slight turn to the LEFT where the sign says “TECATE” this will put you on a freeway heading south
- Continue on this freeway for quite a while until you get to an exit that says “La Gloria”, exit there this will put you on another freeway heading south
- Take the very next exit which says “La Gloria” as well
- You are now on the main La Gloria Road, follow it down and take a left at the Pemex Gas Station
- Take the First Right at the Stop Sign
- Take the Next Left at the Soccer Court
- Take the Next Left and Go all the way up the hill
- Stay on this Road until you arrive at the very top, there will be a “T” in the Road with the water company sign (CESPT) Right in front of you
- Turn Left at the “T” onto the dirt Road
- You will see the big Training Center building on your right. Welcome!
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
We are diligently bettering ourselves in improving the ministry with the leading of the Holy Spirit. If you would like to leave us suggestions, prayers or questions about our facility or ministry please leave us a message and contact information.
Calvary Training Center
Las Pilas 8976, La Gloria, 22645 La Joya, B.C., Mexico
702.448.4725 (US) | (+52.664) 636.1252 (MEX)