Kids of the King (Niños del Rey)
Kids of the King is an after-school children’s program for kindergarten through 6th grade. Our vision is to disciple children in spirit, mind, and body believing that the seeds planted in their lives will sprout and grow in bringing long-term benefits in them and their families. Calvary Training Center picks up children three days a week after the morning school session and transports them to our facility. We offer them a hot meal, Bible study, individual biblical counseling, help with their homework, tutelage, and play time.
Consider sponsoring Kids of the King!
Childhood is pivotal time to instill a foundation in Christ. This and tutelage produces godly leaders who will become instruments of change in their families and communities. For $20 monthly, partner with us in serving the Kids of the King and bringing the Word of God to the children by beginning a sponsorship relationship with the ministry.
Your sponsorship will provide:
Meals 3X a week
For your privacy and for the protection of the children, sponsors have correspondence solely with the director for updates, not the children. Check out our sponsorship policy to learn more about the program.
HOW TO SPONSOR
Use the Sponsor Now button. Fill out form as follows:
- Amount: $20
- Give to: Kids of the King
- Note/memo: Sponsorship program
- Turn on automated giving
- Automatically give: Every month
We will be in contact with you shortly.
Can I send gifts to the children?
- Yes, you can by purchasing gifts online through our Amazon Wishlist http://a.co/ecfGMS2
How do I get a tax receipt?
- We can send you a giving statement upon request.
How can I change my payment options?
How can I change my contact information or payment information? (i.e. email, mailing address, etc.)
How is my sponsorship money distributed?
- The $20 covers the cost of a child to remain in the program monthly. Money is used to cover all costs such as food, supplies, facilities, services, and salaries for the counselors, teachers, and the program director.
How long does each child remain in the program?
Preferably, each child will remain in the program until they are in 6th grade. However, Tijuana is a transient community and children are often forced to move out of the town, while many new children are moving in. While we love it when children are in attendance from kindergarten to 6th grade, that is not always possible. Kids of the King allows open enrollment to children at any time. Your donations allow us to minister to whomever the Lord brings us.
How long is the sponsorship commitment?
- We do not require that you give for a certain amount of time. However, we appreciate faithful giving. You may end your sponsorship at any time. We ask that you notify us first and give us a reason so that we might improve or help you.
Church Plant Int. Graduation Day:
Las Pilas 8976, La Gloria, 22645 La Joya, B.C., Mexico 702-448-4725 (US) (+52-664) 636-1252 (Mex) email@example.com